China plates got you down? Not Neutral Studio features a number of young-spirited designs that are more likely to fit in your urban appartment or loft. The houseware and accessories feature modern designs for "expressing individuality and choice". Get the Las Angeles on a Plate set for just $48.
"12" Serving Plate designed for the 2006 American Institure of Architects Convention in June in Los Angeles. This plate is a snap shot of downtown Los Angeles with key buildings and public spaces denoted in red/white and green. The design also recognizes much of the new develpment that is taking place downtown in orange and light green." - Not Neutral
1. Modern Houseware Designs - Explore the trend of modern houseware designs that cater to individuals looking to express their individuality and choice.
2. Urban-inspired Accessories - Discover the trend of urban-inspired accessories that are designed to fit seamlessly into urban apartments or lofts.
3. Expressing Individuality Through Design - Embrace the trend of design-focused products that allow individuals to express their unique style and preferences.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can capitalize on the trend of modern houseware designs and urban-inspired accessories to cater to customers looking for unique and stylish products.
2. Interior Design - Interior design professionals can leverage the trend of modern houseware designs and urban-inspired accessories to create visually appealing and personalized living spaces for their clients.
3. Art and Design Retail - Art and design retail stores can tap into the market of individuals seeking to express their individuality through design by curating a range of modern houseware designs and urban-inspired accessories.