This icy lookbook photography presents an aesthetically pleasing approach that takes advantage of a breathtaking location to produce meaningful and engaging visuals to promote a product. This is yet another attempt from Highsnobiety to enter the fashion industry via a collaboration. Earlier in the week, the online platform announced a partnership with New York-based outerwear label THE ARRIVALS that was scheduled to produce a performance-forward nylon shell puffer jacket.
The product is highlighted in this lookbook photography series which is shot by Adam Rodriguez. The images not only explore the stunning and breathtaking landscape of Iceland but also effortlessly highlight the versatility and style of the AER Puffer Coat. All proceeds from the collaboration will be donated to The Carbon Fund.
Photo Credits: Adam Rodriguez
The Highsnobiety x THE ARRIVALS Collab Was Shot in Iceland
1. Icy Lookbook Photography - An emerging trend in fashion marketing that utilizes stunning landscapes and engaging visuals to promote products.
2. Collaboration in Fashion Industry - A trend of online platforms partnering with fashion labels to create unique and performance-focused products.
3. Sustainable Fashion Collaborations - A trend of collaborations that prioritize environmental initiatives, donating proceeds to causes such as The Carbon Fund.
1. Fashion Marketing - An industry that can adopt the trend of using visually captivating landscapes and aesthetics to promote products.
2. Online Platforms - An industry that can explore collaboration opportunities with fashion labels to create innovative and performance-oriented products.
3. Sustainable Fashion - An industry that can focus on collaborative initiatives with online platforms and fashion labels to promote sustainable practices and support environmental causes.