One of the hottest accessories in Hollywood is having a lookalike celebrity sister.
Whether it be any of the female members of the Kardashian clan, or the third Olsen (who is essentially a triplet based on appearance), these stunning starlets bare a striking resemblance to their Hollywood relatives.
While some sisters tend to shy away from the limelight, it is becoming increasingly common that these lovely ladies are taking a crack at the fame game themselves -- with or without their A-List sister in tow.
Take Mónica and Penélope Cruz, with their matching dark locks and almond eyes, who collaborated on a project for MNG Mango. Or, how Elizabeth Olsen quickly made a name for herself on the fashion circuit. These are just a couple examples of how good looks and star quality run in the genes.
Having a lookalike celebrity sister could be a fame-booster or career-killer, but at least these femme-fatale family members were red-carpet ready since birth.
Having a Lookalike Celebrity Sister Puts These Girls on the Map
1. Lookalike Celebrity Sisters - The trend of having a lookalike celebrity sister is gaining popularity in Hollywood.
2. Sisters in the Fame Game - More sisters are pursuing fame for themselves, with or without their A-List siblings.
3. Good Looks and Star Quality in Genes - Having a lookalike celebrity sister showcases the influence of genetics on good looks and star quality.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can explore opportunities to capitalize on the trend by featuring lookalike celebrity sisters in films, TV shows, and endorsements.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the popularity of lookalike celebrity sisters by collaborating with them for campaigns and brand endorsements.
3. Beauty - The beauty industry can create products and services tailored for lookalike celebrity sisters, catering to their specific needs and preferences.