The Long Distance Friendship Lamp is a charming piece of equipment for friends and loved ones to use as a way to foster a closer relationship even if they aren't close proximity-wise. The lamps work in pairs and can be activated with a single touch; this will illuminate the user's unit as well as the other one that might be with a friend or family member. This lets users communicate to special people in their lives that they are thinking about them without the need to call or text for a subtle yet heartwarming experience.
The Long Distance Friendship Lamp is the design work of John Harrison and Vanessa Whalen, and can even be set up for use in groups to let users assign different members specific colors.
The Long Distance Friendship Lamp Keeps Users in Touch
1. Connected Lamps - Connected lamps offer a new way to foster relationships and communicate with loved ones across long distances.
2. Touch-activated Technology - Touch-activated technology provides a convenient and heartwarming experience for remote communication.
3. Group Interaction - The ability to set up connected lamps for group use opens up opportunities for collaborative communication experiences.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can incorporate connected lamps as a unique and meaningful way to enhance the ambiance of a space.
2. Technology - The technology industry can explore touch-activated features in various products for remote communication purposes.
3. Gifts and Souvenirs - The gifts and souvenirs industry can offer connected lamps as a thoughtful and sentimental gift option for friends and loved ones.