Roots, the iconic Canadian brand, now offers the Lola Bag. Available in two sizes, the Canadian-made purses are ideal for everyday use this summer. The bags are large enough to hold the user's essentials yet small enough to carry around comfortably all day without a bulky feel.
Users can wear the purse as a shoulder bag or pull the removable strap through loops on the handle and knot the ends to wear it as a crossbody. Each handbag is handcrafted in the Roots leather factory in Toronto. Made with Cloud leather -- a North American Full Grain Leather -- the purses are finished with aniline dyes and tumbled to create a pebbly grain. Consumers can purchase the Lola Bag in the Cloud Lola Bag or Mini Lola Bag sizes.
Image Credit: Roots
Roots Canada Launches the Lola Bag in Two Sizes
1. Handcrafted Leather Accessories - The rise of handcrafted leather accessories presents an opportunity for entrepreneurs to tap into the market and create their own line of locally-made leather goods.
2. Sustainable Fashion - With the demand for ethically-made and environmentally-friendly products growing, fashion brands can take advantage of creating eco-friendly leather products to gain a competitive advantage.
3. Multi-functional Bags - With the need for versatility in products, creating multi-functional bags that can be worn in multiple ways presents a chance for innovation in the bag industry.
1. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of locally-made handcrafted leather purses and create new products that align with consumers' values of sustainability.
2. Artisanal Goods - The trend of handcrafted leather goods presents an opportunity for artisans to start their own businesses creating high quality, unique leather products.
3. Retail - Local retailers can tap into the trend of handcrafted leather accessories and provide a unique shopping experience for customers who want to support small, local businesses.