The conceptual Logi ULTRA keyboard has been designed by Li Shuai and Tillmann Schrempf as a modern take on the humble peripheral that will offer users a customizable solution for getting work done.
The keyboard is designed for use in shared office spaces where it is used by multiple people and thus needs to be changed in order to suit their specific needs. The keyboard thus has a customizable layout that can be changed to suit the ergonomics and preferences of the user, which is further enhanced thanks to its capacitive color e-ink touchscreen.
The conceptual Logi ULTRA keyboard is equipped with four IR-cameras that enable it to automatically locate where the user's fingers are positioned and will use ultra-haptic sensor technology to provide feedback.
The Conceptual Logi ULTRA Keyboard is Customizable
1. Customizable Office Peripherals - Opportunities for creating more ergonomic and personalized peripherals for use in shared office spaces.
2. Capacitive Touchscreen Keyboards - Opportunities for developing keyboards with touchscreen capabilities for enhanced customization options.
3. Ultra-haptic Sensor Technology - Opportunities for integrating ultra-haptic sensors in peripherals to provide tactile feedback.
1. Office Equipment - The Logi ULTRA keyboard provides opportunities for creating more adaptable and personalized office peripherals.
2. Consumer Electronics - A growing market for customizable and intuitive peripherals like the Logi ULTRA keyboard.
3. Technology Services - Opportunities for integrating ultra-haptic sensor technology in various technology services and products for enhanced user experience.