Fall is the best time to show off one's style chops and the L’Officiel Singapore 'Free Spirit' editorial could easily inspire a few to do just that. It embraces the habit of layering for the season while giving it a bit of a ladylike twist. Of course, there is still some edginess thrown into the mix thanks to the presence of leather, bold prints and more.
Overall, however, the L’Officiel Singapore 'Free Spirit' editorial showcases a range of elegant coats and pencil skirts. Appearing in the November 2013 issue of the magazine, the photoshoot stars 'Wolverine' actress and model Rila Fukushima. She was shot by photographer Yoshiaki Sekine and styled by fashion director Jumius Wong, who pulled pieces from the likes of Paul Smith, Burberry Prorsum and Miu Miu.
The L’Officiel Singapore 'Free Spirit' Photoshoot Stars Rila Fukush
1. Layering Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create new and innovative ways to layer clothing for the fall season.
2. Ladylike Twist - Opportunity to redefine and modernize traditional ladylike fashion through incorporating edgy elements.
3. Bold Prints - Growing trend of incorporating bold prints in fashion to add a statement and unique touch to outfits.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to create layered clothing collections that offer both functionality and style.
2. Photography - Opportunity for photographers to experiment with capturing the essence of ladylike fashion with a modern twist.
3. Styling - Opportunity for stylists to create innovative and eye-catching combinations of bold prints and classic elements.