Isn't the 'Lock. Bicycle' brilliant? If you had one of these, you wouldn't need to carry around bulky cables and keys, for the clever two-wheeler integrates a security feature into its very form. It would not work for every type of bike rack or fence, but the invention would function particularly well if you chose to prop your conveyance against a lamppost or a sign.
You can't quite tell how the clasp operates when the frame is closed, but basically, the top tube detaches towards the handlebars and hinges up from beneath the seat. The generously large gap created enables you to wrap Jens Andersson's 'Lock. Bicycle' around thick columns and broad tree trunks. Bright blue rubber lines the interior to protect your pushbike from scuffs.
The 'Lock. Bicycle' Needs No Add-On Security Accessories
1. Frame-integrated Security Features - Opportunity to develop more bicycle security functions that are incorporated into bike frames or parts.
2. Simplification of Personal Security Accessories - Opportunity to create other personal security products that are integrated or incorporated into personal devices or accessories.
3. Innovative Bicycle Design - Opportunity to create other innovative bicycle designs that incorporate security features or other useful functionalities.
1. Bicycle Manufacturing - Opportunity for bicycle manufacturers to develop new bike designs that incorporate security features or other convenient functionalities.
2. Personal Security Accessories - Opportunity for personal security accessory manufacturers to develop products that are integrated or incorporated into personal devices or accessories.
3. Smart Home Devices - Opportunity for smart home device manufacturers to develop devices that incorporate personal security features, simplifying personal security needs.