Cities are becoming overpopulated, everyday is more difficult to find a home sweet home, so this is the perfect moment to look for a place to live in nature... Do you remember when you were a child and dreamed about having a treehouse? Now you can have your very own treehouse with a cool design thanks to Baumraum an architects studio from Germany.
Implications - As the consumer world becomes more eco-conscious, the yearning for more environmentally friendly products that can incorporated into all aspects of individuals' lifestyles is becoming much more prevalent. Products that can take their planet-preserving properties a step further by creating entire eco-friendly lifestyles (such as theses German treehouses) are certainly going to be sought out by a wide variety of consumers. Companies looking to hone in on this increasing market of eco-conscious consumers need to provide them not only with green products, but green lifestyles.
1. Eco-friendly Lifestyles - Opportunity for companies to provide green products and lifestyles to meet the increasing demand of eco-conscious consumers.
2. Nature-inspired Living - Growing interest in living closer to nature, creating opportunities for architects and designers to develop innovative nature-inspired housing solutions.
3. Sustainable Architecture - Rise in demand for sustainable and environmentally friendly architecture, leading to opportunities for architects and construction companies to create innovative eco-conscious structures.
1. Architecture - Architects can tap into the growing trend of sustainable and nature-inspired living by designing innovative eco-conscious structures.
2. Construction - Construction companies can embrace sustainable architecture trends to cater to the increasing demand for eco-friendly housing solutions.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can explore nature-inspired living concepts to create unique and eco-friendly living spaces.