Living Earth Farm is a sustainable and certified vertical farming brand based in Toronto and it specializes in producing premium greens all year round. It also produces high-quality culinary herbs as well, spotlighting the mission to create food sustainably to the environment in a nutritious and delicious manner.
The goods are grown indoors and managed in an urban farm setting. The space blends tactics of a traditional organic farm with technology methods to ensure that the facility produces a great plant environment throughout the entire year. As of 2015, Living Earth Farm was Ontario's first ever certified organic vertical farm and it has been thriving in its mission since then, with hopes of pushing for further positive change beneficial to the environment and food system.
Living Earth Farm Specializes in Producing High-Quality Greens All Year
1. Vertical Farming - Living Earth Farm's sustainable and certified vertical farming brand model specializes in producing premium greens all year round.
2. Indoor Farming - Living Earth Farm's indoor urban farm setting blends traditional organic farming and technology methods, offering great plant conditions year-round.
3. Organic Farming - Living Earth Farm's certified organic vertical farming is an innovative approach offering exceptional taste, freshness, and environmental friendliness.
1. Agriculture - Living Earth Farm's model of sustainable and certified vertical farming shows innovation opportunities in agriculture.
2. Food Production - Living Earth Farm's mission in creating food sustainably highlights opportunities for innovation in food production.
3. Sustainability - Living Earth Farm's focus on creating a nutritious and delicious supply of crops in an environmentally-friendly manner shows potential opportunities for disruption in the sustainability industry.