The Palladium boot experts have created the perfect summer-meets-winter shoe, otherwise known as the ‘LITE Technology’ collection. In place of the typical summer flip fop or sandal, this line of neon footwear covers the foot entirely. And yet, despite its conservative style, the design is also entirely breathable.
While they may not appear to be the most optimal choice for warmer temperatures, these bright Palladium LITE Technology products actually feature airy cotton material on the outside and Dri-Lex® lining on the inside. These two components, which distinguish this summer boot from the rest, allow for a comfortable fashion statement, especially given their yellow, pink and blue tones.
To top off an already stellar design, owners of the LITE Technology brand will be given a leg up with a chunky rubber sole, an excellent go-to for summer concerts and events in need of some extra leverage.
Palladium Releases Their 'LITE Technology' Shoe Collection
1. LITE Technology Footwear - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: This line of neon shoes that combines winter and summer shoe concepts can disrupt the traditional footwear market by redefining the concept of season-specific footwear.
2. Breathable Footwear - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: This trend of breathable footwear can inspire new product designs and technologies in industries such as athletic shoes, work boots or outdoor gear.
3. Colorful Footwear - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: This trend of bright and vivid colored footwear can potentially disrupt the fashion and lifestyle industry by catering to customer's daily outfit choices and preferences.
1. Footwear Industry - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: This industry can benefit from incorporating innovative designs and breathable materials that appeal to consumers looking for footwear that can be comfortably worn throughout the year.
2. Athletic Gear Industry - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: This industry can benefit from incorporating new breathable technology as well as designing shoes with breathable uppers and soles that are good for outdoor and indoor activities.
3. Fashion Industry - Disruptive Innovation Opportunity: This industry can benefit from incorporating more colorful and eccentric items into their product lines that can be worn in everyday life by catering to individual's personality and mood.