Contrary to popular belief, "lite eating" does not have to be bland and flavorless. This recipe for Mango Tomatillo Guacamole eliminates all rumors that state healthy eating is boring.
The Mango Tomatillo Guacamole is a lite dip developed by Miami-based chef and TV personality Ingrid Hoffman. This recipe is taken from Hoffman's cookbook 'Latin D'Lite.' In her innovative cookbook, Hoffman shares an array of healthy recipes that make lite eating a joyful and flavorful practice. Lightening the usual guacamole, this recipe incorporates bold mango and Mexican tomatillo for a dip that pairs well with corn chips, toast, fish and more.
With a guacamole dip such as this, lite eating is far easier than most consumers think.
This Contemporary Guacamole Recipe Adds Bold Flavor to Lite Eating
1. Flavorful Lite Eating - Opportunity for creating healthy and flavorful recipes that challenge the notion of bland lite eating.
2. Innovative Lite Dip - Opportunity for developing new lite dip recipes that incorporate bold flavors and unconventional ingredients.
3. Joyful Healthy Cooking - Opportunity for creating cookbooks and recipes that promote enjoyable and flavorful healthy cooking practices.
1. Cookbook Publishing - Opportunity for publishing companies to create and distribute cookbooks that focus on flavorful and healthy lite eating recipes.
2. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to innovate and introduce lite dip products that incorporate bold and unique flavors.
3. Health and Wellness - Opportunity for health and wellness brands to promote joyful and flavorful healthy cooking practices through products and services.