Liquor Brand 1800 Tequila recently featured world-famous street artist Jean-Michel Basquiat's artworks on a variety of its liquor bottle designs. The bottles pay tribute to lesser known street artists that are making a well-deserved comeback long after their artwork was first released to the public.
These affordable liquor bottles feature the work some of Basquiat's most popular street art paintings that feature an eerie and sometimes gruesome aesthetic done in jagged pastels with bright colors. The design is featured on the back of the glass bottle and shines through the liquid making the art pieces the centre focus of the bottle's new design. There are several bottles to choose from and each are named after Basquiat's pieces, for example 1800 Essential Pez Dispenser_ that features a drawing of a black dinosaur with a floating golden crown. Despite being works of art, these bottles are affordably price.
These Liquor Bottle Designs Feature the Works of Popular Street Artists
1. Street Art Liquor Designs - Opportunity for liquor brands to collaborate with popular street artists and feature their works on bottle designs.
2. Affordable Art Bottle Designs - Chance for brands to create affordable liquor bottle designs that showcase popular artworks.
3. Art-inspired Advertising - Potential for brands to use art-inspired liquor bottle designs as a unique form of advertising.
1. Liquor - Liquor brands can explore collaborations with street artists to create unique bottle designs.
2. Art - Opportunity for street artists to gain broader recognition and exposure through collaborations with liquor brands.
3. Advertising - Brands can leverage art-inspired liquor bottle designs to create visually striking and attention-grabbing advertising campaigns.