The 100% vegan KVD Beauty ModCon Liquid-Gel Blush creates a dewy, hydrated glow with lasting color that promises not to disrupt foundation or highlighter texture. The lightweight and long-wearing liquid-gel blush is said to melt onto the skin to create a translucent, bright and shimmer-free glow in shades like Glowlita, Glasscade and Dewality.
The buildable product can be applied sparingly with the fingers or a brush to start, and there's the potential to mix one shade with another to create a custom color.
The weightless blush is becoming a consumer favorite for the way it easily applies, stays after hours of wear and works well over other makeup products. Blush that creates a flush of healthy-looking color is one of the easiest ways to accentuate the cheekbones and it promises to be a staple in the post-pandemic world.
The KVD Beauty ModCon Liquid-Gel Blush is Lightweight & Long-Wearing
1. Liquid-gel Cosmetics - Opportunity for cosmetic companies to create innovative liquid-gel products that provide lightweight, long-wearing color without disrupting other makeup textures.
2. Customizable Blush - Opportunity for makeup brands to create a customizable product that allows consumers to mix shades to create a unique color.
3. Hydrating Makeup - Opportunity for beauty companies to create hydrating makeup products that provide a dewy glow without weighing down the skin.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetic companies can innovate by creating liquid-gel products that are lightweight, long-wearing and hydrating leading to higher customer satisfaction and loyalty.
2. Beauty - Beauty industry can improve and diversify their products by offering customizable blushes to cater to individual consumer preferences leading to higher sales.
3. Skincare - Skincare companies can develop products that complement the trend of hydrating makeup and work in harmony to provide improved skincare benefits.