Some liquid cleanse programs prescribe consuming nothing but fresh fruit and vegetable juices over the course of a few days, but the '3 Day Soup + Juice Cleanse' from JÙS by Julie adds variety to juicing with a combination of fresh soups.
Alongside the nourishing Sweet Spin, Chia Berry, Choco Nana and Spicy Pomegranate juices, consumers are provided with gluten-free and vegan soups in varieties like Split Pea, Roasted Tomato Gazpacho and Detox Broth.
By offering two popular ways to cleanse—juicing and "souping"—this liquid cleanse program will appeal to consumers who want to quickly get a low-calorie burst of nutrients in the form of a beverage, yet also enjoy the hearty and rich fiber content of soups during mealtime to keep feelings of hunger at bay.
This Three-Day Detox from JÙS by Julie Supplies Juices and Soups
1. Hybrid Cleanses - Hybrid cleansing programs that offer both fresh juices and soups to consumers as a more varied option.
2. Juice-soup Combinations - Liquid cleanse programs that combine fresh fruit and vegetable juices with broth-based or vegetable-based soups.
3. Low-calorie Meals - Liquid cleanse programs that offer low-calorie meal options in the form of both juices and soups for consumers who want a quick nutrient boost without feeling hungry.
1. Juice and Smoothie Bars - Juice and smoothie bars can offer hybrid cleanse programs similar to JÙS by Julie to appeal to customers looking for new cleansing options.
2. Health and Wellness - More businesses in the health and wellness industry may offer hybrid cleansing programs as a way to appeal to customers who want to quickly boost nutrient intake.
3. Food Delivery - Food delivery services can offer hybrid cleansing programs as a new offering in their lineup of meal delivery services for health-conscious consumers.