UNICORN GLOW recently released its Tinted Lip Water Stick—a lightweight and watery lip stain formula that promises to "glide effortlessly onto lips [while] delivering longlasting color with a deliciously fruity scent." One is left with a semi-matte finish. Ideal for on-the-go, the product is offered at a very affordable price.
The Tinted Lip Water Stick features 59% moisture content but the stain is also quick to set. One can easily adjust the color intensity of the stick, as well. UNICORN GLOW states that one swipe will give one a sweet flush while two swipes will make a bolder, vibrant statement. UNICORN GLOW's Tinted Lip Water Stick is offered in red.
The beauty company is based in Korea and has a global reach.
Image Credit: Walmart
UNICORN GLOW's Tinted Lip Water Stick Promises to Glide Effortlessly
1. Water-based Cosmetics - The trend towards beauty products with high moisture content presents an opportunity for similar water-based makeup products.
2. Customizable Pigmentation - Customizable pigmentation in makeup products presents an innovative opportunity to appeal to consumers with versatile products.
3. Affordable Luxury Cosmetics - The trend towards affordable luxury cosmetics and beauty products is growing, presenting an opportunity for companies to create high-quality, affordable products.
1. Cosmetics - Innovative and affordable cosmetic products could give companies an edge in the constantly evolving beauty industry.
2. Fashion - Water-based makeup products could be integrated into fashion product lines to provide a more complete beauty experience.
3. Retail - Retailers could market cost-effective, high-quality cosmetic alternatives to trendy, high-end beauty products for the budget-conscious consumer.