LinkedIn Events is a new feature to the business-oriented social network in an attempt to make real-world networking easier. To develop this LinkedIn Events feature, the social media platform watched how its 562 million users promoted their own events, by either sharing them in groups or on their feed. LinkedIn hopes that this new feature will make networking easier both before and after an event.
The LinkedIn Events feature will begin as a pilot program and San Francisco and New York, and will include about 500 event organizers. The events feature will be labeled 'Your Communities' on LinkedIn and will soon be available to all users on the platform. The platform will also work diligently to ensure no fake events or profiles are luring people into suspicious events.
Image Credit: LinkedIn
LinkedIn Events Help People Network in Real Life
1. Real-world Networking - LinkedIn Events aims to make real-world networking easier for business professionals attending events.
2. Event Promotion - LinkedIn Events observes how users promote events to create a feature that facilitates event promotion on the platform.
3. Pilot Program - LinkedIn Events starts as a pilot program in San Francisco and New York before expanding to all users.
1. Social Networking - LinkedIn Events introduces a new feature that enhances networking opportunities on the social media platform.
2. Event Management - LinkedIn Events provides a platform for event organizers to promote and manage their events effectively.
3. Security and Authentication - LinkedIn Events prioritizes ensuring the authenticity of events and profiles to protect users from suspicious activities.