Luxury vintage makeup brand, Bésame, recently announced the launch of its new limited-edition 'Sleeping Beauty' makeup collection to allow everyone to feel like a princess. The company focuses on creating makeup from the iconic 1920s to 1950s, which perfectly suits the Disney princess movie that was released in 1959.
Bésame's limited-edition Sleeping Beauty makeup collection includes a demure eyeshadow palette that's styled as a book, a handheld mirror for application, an 'Aurora Translucent Power' with bubblegum pink undertones, a locket-shaped cream rouge, as well as three new lipstick shades that include 'Sleeping Beauty Pink,' 'Make it Pink,' and 'Make it Blue.' Also featured is the 'Briar Rose Blush Palette' that has two blushes and two highlighters.
This princess-inspired beauty collection is perfect for any consumer looking for a classic makeup aesthetic.
Bésame Launched a Limited-Edition Sleeping Beauty Makeup Kit
1. Vintage-inspired Makeup Collections - There is an opportunity to create more limited-edition classic, vintage-inspired makeup collections for nostalgic consumers.
2. Themed Makeup Kits - Brands can tap into consumer nostalgia by creating makeup collections inspired by popular culture themes, such as Disney princess movies.
3. Multi-product Makeup Sets - There is an opportunity for brands to offer multi-product makeup sets to consumers who want a complete look with a cohesive aesthetic.
1. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry has an opportunity to create more themed and vintage makeup collections for consumers looking for a classic aesthetic.
2. Entertainment - Brands in the entertainment industry can collaborate with cosmetics companies to create limited-edition makeup collections inspired by popular culture themes.
3. Fashion - Fashion brands can expand into the cosmetics industry by offering makeup collections that complement their clothing lines and provide consumers with a complete look.