'Ben & Jerry’s' debuted a limited-edition ice cream flavor just in time for Halloween. Although pumpkin has become synonymous with fall, the seasonal ingredient is largely found in warm beverages and festive desserts. This frozen treat provides a different way to enjoy autumn's most popular ingredient.
The limited-edition ice cream features a combination of decadent ingredients. The frozen treat consists of cheesecake-flavored ice cream, sweetened with the warm taste of pumpkin spice. The ice cream even features a cookie swirl, for an added dose of sweetness. All of the ingredients used are certified fair trade, continuing Ben and Jerry's commitment to ethical sourcing.
Despite its popularity, the new 'Pumpkin Cheesecake' flavor is only available for a limited amount of time.
This Limited-Edition Ice Cream is Infused with Festive Ingreidents
1. Limited-edition Ice Cream - Opportunity for brands to create buzz and drive sales by releasing exclusive ice cream flavors for a limited time.
2. Seasonal Ingredients - Potential for food and beverage companies to capitalize on seasonal ingredients and offer unique flavors during specific times of the year.
3. Ethical Sourcing - Chance for companies to differentiate themselves by emphasizing ethical sourcing practices and supporting fair trade.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for brands in the food and beverage industry to experiment with new flavors and capture consumer attention.
2. Desserts and Confections - Potential for dessert and confectionery businesses to create innovative products using seasonal ingredients, such as pumpkin, to attract customers.
3. Sustainable Agriculture - Importance for agricultural companies to focus on sustainable practices and fair trade certifications to meet the growing demand for ethically sourced ingredients.