British automaker Aston Martin has launched a beautiful new limited edition vehicle in the form of a new Vantage S Spitfire. The Aston Martin V12 Vantage S Spitfire 80 is being released to mark the 80th anniversary of the iconic Spitfire vehicle.
This limited edition vehicle will be manufactured in a production run of only eight units, each of which will be outfitted with a unique yellow stripe to celebrate traditional Spitfire color schemes. As far as performance is concerned, the Aston Martin V12 Vantage S Spitfire 80 promises the ability to spring along from zero to 62 miles per hour in only 3.9 seconds on its way to a top speed of 205 miles per hour.
With this rip-roaring performance allied with iconic, recognizable design, this limited edition vehicle makes for a great car collector's item.
This Limited Edition Vehicle Marks the Spitfire's 80th Anniversary
1. Limited Edition Manufacturing - Limited edition manufacturing can create exclusivity and demand for high-performance, iconic vehicles.
2. Celebrity and Collectible Cars - Celebrity and collectible cars offer a unique value proposition for car enthusiasts, driving premium pricing and growth in the luxury automobile market.
3. Iconic Design Commemoration - Commemorating iconic designs can generate excitement and move inventory while honoring significant anniversaries or cultural milestones.
1. Luxury Automobile - The luxury automobile industry can leverage limited edition manufacturing and celebrity/collectible cars to increase market share and drive sales.
2. Design and Art - The design and art industry can incorporate commemorative design elements into limited production runs to drive value and create unique collectible items.
3. Entertainment and Media - The entertainment and media industry can utilize the cachet of celebrity and limited edition automobiles to drive engagement and excitement for events.