Because many office supplies are prized primarily for their practical purposes, function takes preference in their design over the concept of aesthetics. The Ligo Stapler is quite likely the most elegant-looking stationery accessory on which you've ever laid eyes.
Far from being the dull plastic and metal contraption that's at its most decked out with your name inscribed on the handle, this apparatus is nothing short of a serviceable sculpture.
But Emre Girgin didn't just design a beautiful desktop instrument, for his innovative aptitude lead him to combine two into one while maintaining a coherent and graceful composition. The Ligo Stapler dispenses, applies and even removes metal paper fasteners, all the while offering the user an ergonomic grip. The smooth folded structure of the device even allows it to be clipped onto pen holders and briefcases.
The Ligo Stapler is Proof That Ordinary Objects Can Be Beautiful
1. Aesthetically Pleasing Office Supplies - There is an opportunity for companies to differentiate themselves in the market by producing office supplies with an emphasis on design and aesthetics.
2. Combination Tools - Manufacturers can create multi-functional office supplies that serve more than one purpose, providing value to the end user and saving space.
3. Ergonomic Office Supplies - There is potential for office supplies companies to innovate in the area of ergonomic design, creating products that prioritize the user's comfort and health.
1. Office Supplies - Office supplies companies can differentiate themselves by producing beautiful and functional products that stand out in the market.
2. Product Design - Designers and manufacturers can capitalize on the trend towards aesthetically pleasing and ergonomic office supplies by creating innovative products.
3. Business Services - Businesses can improve their employees' productivity and well-being by investing in high-quality, ergonomic office supplies that enhance the work environment.