Sarah Moore was an editorial intern at Trend Hunter in the spring of 2011, and during that time found outstanding fashion films with unique lighting techniques. During this Trend Hunter interview, Sarah discusses a minimalist film shot in the early morning hours. Because of being shot at this time, the short video has a certain simplistic glow.
Minimalism is a common theme in many products as of late, including various branding techniques where logos have been stripped down and reformatted. Fashion films are also leaning towards this look, as seen with lighting techniques that don’t require blinding lights with extreme color contrasts. Sarah Moore also discusses her tips for finding the best trends on the Internet, and how other writers can make the most out of a Trend Hunter internship.
Trend Hunter Sarah Moore Discusses Simplistic Lighting Techniques
1. Minimalist Lighting Techniques - Opportunity to experiment with simple lighting setups that create a clean and understated aesthetic in fashion films.
2. Simplistic Branding Techniques - Potential for brands to revamp their logos with minimalistic designs that convey a sense of sophistication and modernity.
3. Minimalist Trend in Fashion Films - Emerging trend of using minimalist lighting techniques in fashion films to create a natural and serene ambiance.
1. Fashion Industry - Opportunity for fashion brands and filmmakers to embrace minimalist lighting techniques in their films to captivate the audience.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity for marketers to incorporate simplistic branding techniques to communicate a refined and contemporary brand image.
3. Creative Industry - Potential for creative professionals to adopt and experiment with minimalistic trends in fashion films and lighting techniques to achieve unique and visually striking visuals.