The light trail photographs by Joel James Devlin are perfect images of moving light. These long exposure images are so unique that they appear to have a strand of glowing lightning passing through them.
The long exposure photos of the skies are 50-minute exposures of airplanes flying and leaving their trail behind in London, England. The shots of the bodies of water belong to a series called 'Light Waves and Dark Current.'
Joel James Devlin is a London-based photographer who mainly shoots with conventional film, and recently shot for GQ Magazine and tourism Australia. Joel James Devlin has spent numerous years working with long exposure photography, and these pictures are beautiful captures of skies and water.
The Light Trail Photographs by Joel James Devlin Use Long Exposure
1. Long Exposure Photography - Capturing unique and visually stunning images by using long exposure techniques.
2. Light Trail Photography - Creating images that depict moving light in a strand-like manner through the use of long exposure.
3. Nature Photography - Exploring and capturing the beauty of natural landscapes and elements through photography.
1. Photography - Exploring innovative techniques and equipment to capture unique and captivating images.
2. Tourism - Using visually stunning images to promote travel destinations and attractions.
3. Publishing/media - Showcasing visually appealing photographs in magazines, websites, and other media platforms.