Nike introduces a new colorway model of the Dunk High silhouette with the unveiling of 'Light Chocolate' for the summer season. The high-cut shoes are themed around the sweet snack, with dark brown details in the form of nubuck materials at the quarter panels and the collar.
White bone color details suede fabric around the collar flaps, the heel section, and the toe box area. The branded Swooshes are split to be applied in different materials and colors. White leather makes up a Swoosh and bone suede at the quarter to the heel. Sandy brown leather materials make up the eyestays and the mudguard before forest green completes the tongue detailing in a nylon material.
Image Credit: Fxxkvlogvi
Nike's Dunk High Sneakers Get a Light Chocolate Colorway
1. Chocolate-inspired Sneakers - Opportunity to capitalize on the trend of food-inspired fashion by creating more chocolate-themed footwear collections.
2. Color-themed Footwear - Exploring the potential for more shoes themed around popular food and beverages, creating a unique and desirable appeal for consumers.
3. Multi-material Swooshes - Integrating different materials and colors in the design of the Swoosh branding to create more visually appealing and striking footwear collections.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands could take inspiration from this chocolate-themed footwear and use it to create more clothing and accessories inspired by food-based themes.
2. Sportswear - Companies in the sportswear industry can experiment with color-themed and multi-material design for both athletic and casual footwear options.
3. Food and Beverage - Using fashion as a way to market food flavors and trends by partnering with brands in the fashion industry to gain exposure and reach a broader audience.