Nike ACG introduces a new tonal iteration of the Air Mada sneaker model for the season with the introduction of the Light Bone colorway. It is designed with inspiration from the past, specifically in 1994 when the original palette of Light Bone, Celery, and Desert Moss was launched.
It features an influence of retro climbing gear at the very core -- the shoe has black hues detailing the thick toe guard and continues onto the midfoot section and rugged outsole foundation. The Light Bone hue makes up most of the uppers and it is also detailed with contrasting hits of Celery seen by the lace loops section. Branding rounds out the shoe at the lacing, heel loop, and tongue.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike ACG Launches a Light Bone Tonal Air Mada Sneaker Model
1. Retro-themed Hiking Sneakers - Opportunity to innovate by creating more retro-themed footwear models with influences from the past.
2. Tonal Iterations - Opportunity to create more tonal variations of sneakers with similar designs for consumers who prefer a minimalist look.
3. Incorporating Climbing Gear - Opportunity to incorporate more climbing gear elements into footwear designs for a unique and functional look.
1. Footwear - Footwear industry can create more designs that are inspired by the past and incorporate elements from climbing gear for a functional and stylish look.
2. Outdoor Gear - Outdoor gear industry can use retro themes and tonal iterations to create trendy and functional products for hiking and other outdoor activities.
3. Fashion Retail - Fashion retail industry can offer more retro-themed and tonal footwear options for consumers who want to keep up with fashion trends while maintaining a minimalist look.