LIFUL, a fashion label based in Seoul, Korea, recently launched its Fall/Winter 2017 collection, which has a stylized lookbook that accompanies it.
The garments that make up the collection have a cohesive aesthetic to them, in that they're all timeless, relatively simple, and therefore easy to pair with one another. LIFUL shows just how versatile the collection is with its lookbook, which shows a number of the garments layered together on its models. In addition, female and male models pose in the apparel, showing that consumers don't need to feel as though they have to buy garments that are specifically marketed towards one gender.
Currently, consumers can find the Fall/Winter 2017 collection on LIFUL's web store, where the pieces are priced affordably.
LIFUL's Line Was Promoted with Shots That Show Its Versatility
1. Layered Lookbooks - Opportunity for fashion brands to showcase the versatility of their collections by layering garments in unconventional ways.
2. Gender-neutral Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion firms to promote garments that can be worn by both men and women, challenging traditional gender-specific marketing strategies.
3. Affordable Fashion - Growing trend of offering fashionable clothing at affordable prices, appealing to cost-conscious consumers.
1. Fashion - Provides opportunity for fashion brands to explore creative and unconventional ways of showcasing their collections and appeal to a wider audience.
2. Online Retail - Rapidly growing industry with increasing demand for affordable and gender-inclusive fashion, creating opportunities for online retailers to capture market share.
3. Gender-neutral Fashion - Emerging industry focusing on creating clothing that can be worn by people of any gender, challenging traditional fashion norms and offering inclusive options.