Streetwear imprint ROKIT worked with Tokyo-based label 24Karats on a limited-edition capsule entitled 'Life Improvement Movement.' The range is comprised of essential streetwear silhouettes and pieces that are adorned in Mizuno branding accents. The main inspiration that lies behind the collection is drawn from "nocturnal underground youth subcultures." This branches out to the cross-cultural influences of the vast street influence of Tokyo and the sports-centric themes that Los Angeles embodies.
The new capsule is comprised of silhouettes including graphic t-shirts, sweatpants, hoodies, jerseys crafted from nylon, a crossbody bag and a hat. The overarching color palette showcases hues of black, white and neon green, accompanied by busy print designs. The entire collection is set to drop on November 3rd online at ROKIT and November 9th online at 24Karats.
ROKIT & 24Karats Dropped a Life Improvement Movement Capsule
1. Youth Subculture-inspired Fashion - Emerging opportunity to create clothing based on underground youth subcultures, incorporating cross-cultural influences and bold prints.
2. Limited-edition Streetwear Collections - Opportunity to collaborate with different designers and brands to create exclusive, sought-after streetwear collections.
3. Nostalgia-inspired Streetwear - Opportunity to tap into nostalgia by creating streetwear inspired by past youth subcultures and trends.
1. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion and apparel industry can take advantage of the emerging trend of youth subculture-inspired streetwear by creating their own collections.
2. Sportswear - Sportswear brands can explore incorporating streetwear into their product lines, as seen in this collaboration between ROKIT and Mizuno.
3. Retail and E-commerce - E-commerce platforms and retailers can partner with designers and brands to release exclusive, limited-edition streetwear collections to attract a wider audience.