The new Hyundai Card Travel Library design by Korean credit card company Hyundai Card will make bibliophiles weak in the knees. The cozy new library in Seoul is only open to Hyundai Card members, but it's stocked with over 15,000 books, an intriguing collection of objects and plenty of places to curl up with a good read.
The space was designed by Japanese design firm Wonderwall and features spiraling staircases, floor-to-ceiling bookshelves, as well as indoor and outdoor seating areas. The space features a cafe, which might make you want to stay there forever. However, with so many of the books dedicated to world architecture, travel and photography to inspire visitors to jet off somewhere new, it's fortunate that there also happens to be a ticket counter so that library guests can make arrangements for an impromptu trip.
Hyundai Card's Members-Only Library Design Inspires Wanderlust
1. Exclusive Member-only Spaces - Companies can create exclusive member-only spaces like Hyundai Card Travel Library to provide premium customer experiences.
2. Curated Travel Inspiration - Businesses can curate libraries like Hyundai Card's Travel Library with books on topics like world architecture and photography to inspire visitors to travel.
3. Co-locating Services - Businesses can create multi-service spaces like Hyundai Card Travel Library that include cafes, ticket counters, and other amenities to enhance the customer experience.
1. Credit Card Companies - Credit card companies can enhance customer experiences by creating unique benefits such as members-only libraries.
2. Hospitality Industry - Hotels can create on-site libraries and other curated spaces to provide guests with unique experiences and inspire travel.
3. Retail Industry - Retail businesses can create co-located spaces with other service offerings to create one-stop shopping and enhance the customer experience.