Although I am always one to choose faux fur over the real thing, one thing that I am willing to admit is the undeniably glamorous look of fur, whether it is real or not, and the Liberty Ross for Gioia Magazine photo shoot is a great example of how to rock fur frocks.
The up and coming star of 'Snow White and the Hunstman' looks stunning in a collection of photos shot by photographer Patrick Lindblom for the 48th issue of Italian fashion magazine Gioia.
Styled by Roberta Venturini, the Liberty Ross for Gioia Magazine photo shoot features fabulous fur designs from the likes of Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo and Fendi. Check out the shoot and if you don't already own a fierce (faux) fur coat, I highly suggest you run out and get yourself one.
The Liberty Ross for Gioia Magazine Photo Shoot is Sizzling Hot
1. Faux Fur Fashion - There is an opportunity for the fashion industry to capitalize on the demand for glamorous faux fur designs.
2. Celebrity Endorsements - Brands can leverage celebrity collaborations and endorsements to promote fur fashion and increase sales.
3. Sustainable Alternatives - The rise of sustainable and cruelty-free materials provides an opportunity for the fur industry to adapt and innovate.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore faux fur designs and celebrity collaborations to tap into the growing demand for glamorous fur fashion.
2. Photography - Photographers can specialize in capturing editorial shoots that showcase the allure of fur fashion.
3. Animal-free Materials - Companies that develop sustainable and cruelty-free materials can disrupt the traditional fur industry by providing eco-friendly alternatives.