Levoons, a set of products on sale at the MoMA Store, are perfectly precise measuring spoons for bakers.
As any skilled and experienced baker knows, baking is as much about science as it is about art and taste. Getting measurements right, especially for core ingredients like flour or baking powder, is essential for the quality and integrity of the final baked good. Levoons use a simple, yet brilliant, design to make sure that measurement are right on, every time.
The Levoons set comes with four stackable spoons sized at one tablespoon, one teaspoon, 1/2 teaspoon and 1/4 teaspoon. To use the Levoons, bakers take a heaping spoonful of the relevant ingredient. They then squeeze the handle of the spoon, causing a small arm to skim the surface. This motion knocks off the excess ingredient, leaving the perfect amount.
Levoons Use a Creative Design Quirk for Exact Measurements
1. Precise Measurement Tools - The trend of creating precise measurement tools like Levoons ensures accuracy in baking and other industries that rely on exact measurements.
2. Creative Design Solutions - The trend of using creative design solutions, such as the small arm feature in Levoons, enhances user experience and provides innovative solutions in various product designs.
3. Integration of Science and Art - The trend of integrating science and art, as seen in baking and Levoons, allows for precision and quality in the final product while maintaining creativity and aesthetics.
1. Baking and Culinary - The baking and culinary industry can adopt precise measuring tools like Levoons to improve accuracy in recipes and ensure consistent results.
2. Kitchenware and Utensils - The kitchenware and utensils industry can explore creative design solutions similar to Levoons to enhance the functionality and user experience of their products.
3. Scientific Instruments and Laboratories - The scientific instruments and laboratories industry can incorporate the concept of precise measuring tools and creative design solutions to improve accuracy and efficiency in scientific experiments and research.