It's possible to create the illusion of life in inanimate objects, and this is proven with the LETI Pendant Lamp. This cheerful light fixture is fundamentally basic in form; however, it features the addition of an animalistic accessory for a lovely lighthearted effect.
Marko Macura designed a simple socket for the illuminator that matches the color of the dangling textile-wrapped cord. The playful product comes in black, white and red to bring a vibrant pop to the center of any room. Striking a hybrid natural and contemporary style, the LETI Pendant Lamp lets you move and remove the 3D-printed polyamide woodpecker from the cable. It has a clip-on foot so that it can be positioned high or low along its ultra slender tree trunk.
The LETI Pendant Lamp Includes a Perched Woodpecker on Its Cord
1. Nature-inspired Lamps - There is potential for the creation of more lamp designs inspired by animals and nature elements.
2. Modular Lamp Accessories - The use of easily attachable and detachable lamp accessories can pave the way for more customizable and versatile lighting solutions.
3. Hybrid Design Concepts - Combining traditional and modern design elements can create visually appealing and unique products like the LETI Pendant Lamp.
1. Lighting - Lighting companies can expand their product lines by incorporating nature-inspired designs and modular accessories.
2. Furniture - Furniture manufacturers can explore the potential of hybrid design concepts in creating visually unique and functional pieces like lamps.
3. Home Decor - Home decor retailers can cater to customers' growing interest in unique and quirky designs by stocking nature-inspired accessories for lamps and other lighting fixtures.