The Let social network that differentiates itself from others in two ways: it's a purely mobile-based network and it uses gamifcation rather than an algorithm to determine what's worthy of showing up on your personal feed.
Let has its users evaluate content with a rating system of stars in order to determine what should get the most exposure. Posts can be given up to three stars and quite simply, the more stars a post has, the more others will see it. This system was put in place to cut down on updates that are boring or irrelevant and force people to really be conscious of what they're putting out to the world. Because of these unique features, Let is extremely popular among teens, particularly girls between the ages of 13 and 18.
The 'Let' Social Network Challenges Users to Post Their Best Content
1. Gamified Social Networks - Gamification is an effective way to determine quality content in social media.
2. Mobile-only Social Networks - Mobile devices are increasingly becoming the preferred platform for social networking.
3. Crowdsourced Content Curation - Platforms that rely on user input can provide more accurate content curation.
1. Social Media - Social media platforms can adopt gamification and mobile-first approach to better curate the content their users see.
2. Marketing - Marketers can tap into gamified social networks to promote their products or services in an engaging way.
3. Video Streaming - Video streaming services can use gamification and crowdsourced content curation to better recommend videos to users.