The iconic song from Disney’s Frozen takes an interesting spin with Arnold Schwarzenegger creating a Mr.Freeze ‘Let it Go’ cover. His unmistakable voice combined with his lines inspired by his role as Mr.Freeze in the 1997 Batman film make this rendition memorable.
Idina Menzel sang with so much heart as the troubled elder princess Elsa but unfortunately Arnold’s ‘Let it Go’ cover does not compare, despite his frozen exterior. For those who are unfamiliar with the box office hit, Frozen is about an epic journey on which characters Anna and Kristoff embark. They encounter mystical trolls, snowmen, Everest-like extremes and magic around every corner all to find Anna’s sister Elsa the Snow Queen. They are on a mission to save their kingdom from eternal winter.
Mr. Freeze Covers the Hit Song Let it Go From Disney's Frozen
1. Disney Parodies: Supervillain Edition - There is a trend of Disney songs being covered by celebrities adding a twist with the theme of supervillains.
2. Celebrity Song Covers with a Twist - Celebrities are exploring covering popular Disney songs with their unique style and twist on the lyrics.
3. Reviving Classic Movie Characters Through Song Covers - Celebrities and social media are combining to revive classic movie characters through song covers, creating a new genre of content on various platforms.
1. Entertainment and Media - The trend of Disney parodies opens up opportunities for media companies to create new content and generate revenue through promotions, product placements and ad campaigns.
2. Music and Film Industry Collaborations - The trend of celebrity song covers generates opportunities for revenue through collaborations between the music and film industries for movie marketing or specific promotional events.
3. Social Media Influencer Marketing - Celebrity song covers inspired by entertainment media create opportunities for social media platforms to leverage influencer marketing, leading to higher user engagement and revenue through ad campaigns.