Have you ever unintentionally broken a light fixture? Have you ever intentionally broken a light fixture? Either way, a light is usually useless after you break it, unless it’s the Less Lamp by Jordi Canudas.
The Less Lamp is a sealed light (surrounded by plaster) that needs to be broken in order to be used. Crack the Less Lamp and the light within is released. A small pickax is included in the price of the Less Lamp, a light bulb is not. Have fun with the light by getting creative with the way in which you break it and the holes you can create on the exterior.
The Less Lamp by Jordi Canudas Needs to Be Broken to Illuminate
1. Interactive Lighting - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new ways to engage users and create unique lighting experiences through interactive light fixtures.
2. Sustainable Illumination - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop eco-friendly lighting solutions that minimize waste and encourage reuse.
3. Customizable Fixtures - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design light fixtures that can be personalized and modified by users to suit their individual preferences.
1. Lighting Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with artists and designers to create innovative and unconventional lighting concepts.
2. Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate unique and interactive lighting fixtures into home decor products to enhance the overall aesthetic and functionality.
3. Sustainable Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate sustainable and eco-friendly materials and manufacturing processes into lighting fixtures to reduce environmental impact.