Lena Headey, the actress best known for her role in as Cersei Lannister on the cult television series Game of Thrones, was recently named as the Global Ambassador for charity Haircuts4Homeless.
As its name suggests, Haricuts4Homeless is a non-profit with professional hairdressers that donate their time to provide free haircuts for homeless people across the UK and Ireland. To launch the new partnership, Headey and Stewart Roberts, the founder of the charity, will unveil a podcast that speaks to the company's mission and how listeners can support homeless people and refugees.
“Stewart started Haircuts4Homeless and has created something beautiful, changing lives, sharing touch and kindness, giving those who go unseen the chance to feel recognized. [I'm] proud to be your ambassador,” said Headey.
Image Credit: Shutterstock, Instagram/ @haircuts4homelessuk
Lena Headey Was Named a Global Ambassador for Haircuts4Homeless
1. Charitable Beauty Endorsements - Celebrities being appointed as global brand ambassadors for charitable beauty organizations.
2. Socially Responsible Marketing - Brands collaborating with non-profit organizations to leverage the impact of marketing campaigns.
3. Advocacy Podcasts - Podcasts being used as a medium for advocacy and spreading awareness of social causes.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - Brands in the beauty and personal care industry partnering with non-profits to promote socially responsible marketing and charitable initiatives.
2. Non-profit - Non-profit organizations partnering with businesses to leverage their marketing reach and impact.
3. Media and Entertainment - Media and entertainment companies using their platforms to promote social responsibility and spread awareness of charitable causes.