With summer in full swing, Trader Joe's has just debuted a new Lemony Arugula Basil Salad Kit.
While there are plenty of salad kits on the market, most are made with spinach or kale. Trader Joe's new Lemony Arugula Basil Salad Kit is a more flavorful offering made from a blend of peppery greens and aromatic herbs. The prepared salad starts with leafy arugula, paired with shredded Parmesan cheese, carrots, and roasted almonds. To prepare the salad, all consumers need to do is toss the ingredients with the included packet of basil lemon vinaigrette dressing. As Trader Joe's explains, "With mere seconds of preparation....this Kit produces a dinner-ready salad that goes exceptionally well with summer fare, including barbecue, pastas, or fresh-from-the-oven Pizza Margherita."
Image Credit: Trader Joes
Trader Joe’s Lemony Arugula Basil Salad Kit is Summer-Ready
1. Flavorful Salad Kits - Salad kits made with unconventional greens and herbs are becoming more popular, offering consumers exciting new flavor experiences.
2. Convenient Meal Kits - Meal kits that are quick and easy to prepare are in high demand, presenting opportunities to develop new and innovative products that cater to time-starved consumers.
3. Customizable Salad Kits - Salad kits that allow consumers to tailor their salads to their liking are gaining traction, warranting the development of new salad kit variations and customization tools.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry has the potential to innovate by creating new and unique salad kit offerings that cater to consumers' desire for convenience, flavor, and customization.
2. E-commerce - As more consumers turn to online shopping for their grocery needs, the e-commerce industry has the opportunity to develop and promote meal kit delivery services that offer quick and easy meal options.
3. Agriculture - The agriculture industry can capitalize on the trend towards unconventional greens and herbs by cultivating and supplying unique and flavorful produce for salad kits and other meal options.