The latest leisurewear collection for women from Primark is an eco-friendly one that was created with innovative sustainable textile producer Recover. Featuring recycled materials, the eight-piece collection shares comfort-focused styles in an eco-friendly way with materials like premium recycled cotton fibre and cotton fibre blends. The collection features designs that contain between 15 and 25% recycled Recover cotton, with the remaining portions consisting of mixes like organic cotton and polyester.
This comfortable apparel range proves that sustainability doesn't have to come at a cost, since prices start at just £3.50.
Loungewear has proven to be immensely popular over the last few years and many designers are creating styles with sustainable materials that keep the planet top-of-mind. The collection includes wardrobe staples like hoodies, shirts and sweats in timeless white, navy, black and gray colorways.
Primark & Recover Created Eight Sustainable Womenswear Styles
1. Eco-friendly Leisurewear - An opportunity for businesses to incorporate sustainable and recycled materials into their leisurewear collections.
2. Recycled Textiles - An opportunity for textile producers to develop innovative sustainable textile options for the fashion industry.
3. Affordable Sustainability - An opportunity for businesses to create sustainable products without sacrificing affordability.
1. Fashion Retail - The fashion retail industry can incorporate eco-friendly strategies into their product offerings, such as using recycled materials and incorporating sustainable design principles.
2. Textile Manufacturing - The textile manufacturing industry can invest in research and development to create more sustainable textile options, such as using recycled materials and natural fibers.
3. Sustainable Fashion - The sustainable fashion industry can grow by creating affordable eco-friendly options that appeal to a wider audience.