Wireless charging is being integrated into devices at an accelerated rate, which is seeing consumers require more dedicated ways to charge them like with the Legrand Radiant outlet. Integrated with Qi wireless charging technology, the outlet is capable of being installed into any electrical box and used with any compatible smartphone. This eliminates the need for charging pads, cables or docks to ensure that you can always access charging capabilities without having to worry about keeping supplemental equipment on hand.
The Legrand Radiant outlet has an integrated clip to keep the smartphone in place along with two traditional outlets and even a USB port for charging additional devices. The stylish design makes it perfect for placement in kitchens without having to worry that it will look out of place.
The Legrand Radiant Outlet Puts Wireless Charging into Any Electrical Box
1. Wireless Charging Integration - The increasing integration of wireless charging technology into various devices presents opportunities for creating more dedicated charging solutions.
2. Qi-enabled Outlets - The emergence of Qi-enabled outlets allows for wireless charging capabilities to be seamlessly integrated into any electrical box.
3. Eliminating Charging Accessories - The development of outlets with Qi wireless charging technology eliminates the need for charging pads, cables, and docks, simplifying the charging process.
1. Technology - The technology industry can capitalize on the trend of wireless charging integration by creating innovative Qi-enabled charging solutions for various devices.
2. Electrical - The electrical industry can explore opportunities in manufacturing and distributing Qi-enabled outlets and related charging infrastructure.
3. Home Appliances - The home appliance industry can incorporate Qi-enabled outlets into their products, offering convenient wireless charging options for consumers.