LEGO Ultra Agents blends the physical and digital world in a way that makes the experience incredibly immersive. This is achieved through the use of special App Bricks that are made out of carbon. The use of this material conducts electricity from the player's finger to a tablet device, which will help them unlock unique game features and find secret clues.
Although the use of carbon in such a way is common (i.e. styluses), LEGO Ultra Agents brings a different spin by allowing players to form their own small LEGO creations, which become a part of the game. It is through years of trial and error that the company has created LEGO Ultra Agents, showing its commitment to such an experience.
The LEGO Ultra Agents Merge Physical and Digital Play
1. Immersive Play - LEGO Ultra Agents blends physical and digital play to create an immersive experience for children.
2. Carbon Technology - The use of carbon-infused LEGO bricks opens up opportunities for the development of interactive toys and games.
3. Cross-platform Integration - LEGO Ultra Agents combines physical construction with digital gameplay, creating a new trend for interactive entertainment.
1. Toy Manufacturing - The introduction of carbon-infused LEGO bricks presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the toy manufacturing industry.
2. Gaming - The use of carbon-infused blocks in LEGO Ultra Agents paves the way for innovative advancements in the gaming industry.
3. Education - The integration of physical and digital play in LEGO Ultra Agents offers potential for educational tools and interactive learning experiences.