Developed by Austria-based Andreas Pockberger, the 'BlueSmartControl' Lego system is intended to help offer enhanced control that's smartphone-centric. Using a series of low-voltage bills, users can create imaginative scenes using Lego or FischerTechnik building blocks that can then be controlled via their smartphone.
The system works by incorporating a series of controllers for users to incorporate into their models to help create sets that operate with enhanced control. The 'BlueSmartControl' Lego system is currently being funded on Kickstarter where users can pick up a pack to suit their design projects, large or small in size.
The 'BlueSmartControl' system was designed with power efficiency in mind to ensure that all the components in the system would operate with as little voltage as needed.
The 'BlueSmartControl' Lego System Offers Enhanced Control
1. Smartphone-centric Control - The 'BlueSmartControl' Lego system demonstrates the trend of smartphone-centric control, enabling users to control their models using their smartphones.
2. Enhanced Control Systems - The 'BlueSmartControl' Lego system showcases the trend of enhanced control systems, providing users with the ability to incorporate controllers into their models for more advanced functionality.
3. Power Efficient Design - The power efficient design of the 'BlueSmartControl' system highlights the trend of creating products that operate with minimal voltage, reducing energy consumption.
1. Toy Manufacturing - The 'BlueSmartControl' Lego system opens up disruptive innovation opportunities in the toy manufacturing industry by offering a new level of interactive control through smartphones.
2. Home Automation - The 'BlueSmartControl' Lego system presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the home automation industry, allowing users to integrate their Lego models into their smart home setups.
3. Educational Technology - The 'BlueSmartControl' Lego system introduces disruptive innovation opportunities in the educational technology industry, offering students a hands-on learning experience with smartphone-controlled building blocks.