To add an intergalactic touch to any outfit, the LEGO Star Wars watch is designed for kids and adults of all ages. The watch comes with additional LEGO-style links that can be added or subtracted on the band, so it will fit fans of the sci-fi franchise regardless of size.
The watch features a face emblazoned with the image of a Stormtrooper that is aiming his weapon in the direction of 2 o'clock. Additionally, the timepiece totes a number of quality features that add immensely to the design including water resistance up to 165 feet as well as the option to mix and match with other LEGO watches to change up the color of the band. Reasonably priced at around $30, the LEGO Star Wars watch will have you eager to check the time at all hours of the day.
The LEGO Star Wars Watch is Adjustable to Fit Kids or Kids-at-Heart
1. LEGO Watches - The adjustment feature on LEGO watches offers an opportunity for co-creation with consumers and a wider range of accessibility.
2. Fandom-inspired Timepieces - Fandom-inspired timepieces offer an opportunity for brands to connect with consumers beyond the traditional offerings of a product.
3. Affordable Novelty Watches - Developing affordable novelty watches appeals to consumers who want to showcase their personality through accessories without breaking the bank.
1. Watch Manufacturing - Watch manufacturers can leverage consumer attraction to customizable features to offer affordable and compelling watch designs that stand out on the market.
2. Licensed Merchandise and Collectibles - Licensed merchandise and collectible manufacturers can look into catering to consumers who collect novelty items, specifically in the sci-fi film genre or other popular media franchises.
3. Retail - Retailers can benefit from offering novelty and fan-based merchandise such as watches, giving consumers an affordable way to express their interests beyond traditional offerings.