This fully functioning Star Wars-themed LEGO pinball machine was built by a man name Jimmy as part of a contest.
The LEGO pinball machine uses many popular characters from the space opera franchise to decorate the machine and to help give it it that Star Wars look. In the center of the machine there is even a clear window that lets you look into Jabba the Hutt's underground lair, as seen in the sixth film Return of the Jedi. The LEGO pinball machine also possesses actual working lights that flash just like a real pinball machine.
It's hard to say who should be more excited over this LEGO Star Wars pinball machine -- Star Wars fans, pinball aficionados or LEGO fans. I'll just go ahead and call it a three-way-tie.
This Star Wars LEGO Pinball Machine Actually Works
1. Star Wars-themed LEGO - Opportunity to create more interactive and immersive LEGO sets inspired by popular franchises like Star Wars.
2. Working Lights - Innovative use of lights in products can enhance the user experience and create a more dynamic and engaging atmosphere.
3. LEGO Pinball Machine - Combining traditional gameplay elements with LEGO construction opens up possibilities for unique gaming experiences.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Toy companies can explore collaborations with popular franchises to create interactive and themed LEGO sets.
2. Arcade Gaming - Incorporating LEGO-themed pinball machines in arcade establishments can attract a wider audience and offer a nostalgic gaming experience.
3. Lighting Technology - Lighting companies can develop innovative solutions to enhance the visual impact of various products, such as pinball machines or other interactive displays.