'Build-Upons' has designed a line of LEGO compatible bricks that feature tiny LED lights. This means that you can now add the element of light to all of your LEGO creations.
The luminous LEGO compatible bricks come in three varieties to provide a number of different building options. The 1 x 1 bricks are equipped with the actual LEDs, which provide stackable lights. The 1 x 3 bricks act as the power source because they contain a socket that connects to the attached battery pack. Finally, the 1 x 2 bricks are used to bridge the gap between the lights and the power source. Combined, the set can be used to power up to 10 luminous bricks.
The Build-Upons bricks are available in a variety of different colors, which means you can perfectly match them to whatever LEGO creation you wish to illuminate.
The LEGO Compatible Bricks from 'Build-Upons' Contain Tiny LED Lights
1. LEGO LED - More LED-powered LEGO-compatible products can be developed.
2. Modular Lighting - Modular lighting products can be designed for customizable home or office lighting solutions.
3. DIY Lighting Kits - More DIY lighting kits can be developed for consumers to personalize their lamps or household fixtures.
1. Toy - Toy companies can develop their own line of LED-powered building sets.
2. Home Decor - Home decor companies can create modular lighting products for custom lighting solutions
3. Electronics Retail - Electronics retailers can offer DIY lighting kits for consumers to personalize their household fixtures