This month, Wired featured an article on LED Architecture. Specifically, a number of buildings are now accenting their design with LED lights. You like it now, but soon it'll seem like 1985. The Magazine noted, "Light-emitting diodes, or LEDs, are reinventing the look and feel of skylines, bridges, facades and other architectural surfaces around the globe. The light bulb is being unscrewed by energy-efficient LEDs that are both environmentally friendly and cost-effective."
1. LED Architecture - LED lights are being used in modern architecture to reinvent the look and feel of buildings and skylines.
2. Energy-efficient Lighting - LED lights are replacing traditional bulbs due to their cost-effectiveness and environmental benefits.
3. Smart Lighting Systems - LED lights are being integrated into smart systems to enable remote control and improve energy efficiency.
1. Architecture and Construction - Architecture and construction industries can incorporate LED lighting to enhance the aesthetic and functionality of buildings.
2. Lighting and Electrical - The lighting and electrical industry is adopting LED technology as the new standard for cost-effective and environmentally friendly lighting solutions.
3. Smart Home Technology - The smart home industry can leverage LED technology to create lighting systems that interact with other devices and enhance the user experience.