Carhartt WIP launches its first release of 2021 with a leather chore coat, which is a bespoke design of the brand's signature chore coat. This takes an iconic workwear silhouette and updates it with a leather construction of black cowhide.
The sleek change of route comes with four pockets and a snap button closure at the arm holes and placket. Notably, these snap buttons are also branded and the entire look is complete with a matte finish. The leather material perfectly fuses luxury with utility. The jacket is lined entirely for ultimate comfort and has a boxy fit. Rounding out the design are some flap pockets at the chest and anatomical seams at the wrist.
Image Credit: Carhartt WIP
Carhartt WIP Offers a New Outerwear Look for the New Season
1. Luxury Workwear - Opportunity for luxury fashion brands to incorporate workwear elements into their collections.
2. Leather Outerwear - Opportunity for fashion brands to explore leather as a statement material for their outerwear designs.
3. Customized Silhouettes - Opportunity for fashion brands to offer bespoke versions of iconic silhouettes to appeal to customers looking for unique pieces.
1. Fashion - Brands in the fashion industry can incorporate elements of workwear and leather into their collections for a unique and trendy look.
2. Retail - Retailers can stock and market leather outerwear pieces to attract customers looking for stylish and durable jackets.
3. Manufacturing - Manufacturers can explore creating bespoke pieces for fashion brands using iconic silhouettes and unique materials like leather.