LEAP Organics is a social business that offers organic soaps, body washes, lip balm and other skincare products. The branding is based on making it clear that they don't simply offer "natural" items, which has no real meaning in a lot of cases, but rather their products are certified by the U.S. Department of Agriculture's (USDA) National Organic Program (NOP).
On top of that, LEAP donates at least 1% of its revenues each year to various international environmental non-profit organizations. Furthermore, the packaging of the products are made with recycled materials in an effort to be a well rounded socially and environmentally minded company. LEAP Organics' mission is grounded on what they call "true profitability," which takes more than economic profit into account.
LEAP Organics website
LEAP on Facebook
LEAP on Twitter
LEAP on YouTube
LEAP Organics Uses USDA-Approved Ingredients and Recycled Packages
1. Certified Organic Skincare - LEAP Organics' USDA-approved ingredients showcase a trend towards consumers seeking certified organic skincare products.
2. Socially Conscious Branding - LEAP Organics' commitment to donating to environmental non-profit organizations demonstrates the trend of consumers favoring socially conscious brands.
3. Sustainable Packaging - LEAP Organics' use of recycled materials in their packaging reflects the growing trend of sustainability in the skincare industry.
1. Organic Skincare - The organic skincare industry can embrace the innovative trend of obtaining USDA certification for their products.
2. Social Business - Companies in the social business industry can learn from LEAP Organics' commitment to donating a portion of revenues to environmental causes.
3. Packaging Industry - The packaging industry has the opportunity to tap into the trend of sustainability by offering solutions using recycled materials.