The changing seasons offer the perfect excuse to switch up one's makeup routine and Marc Jacobs' Le Marc Liquid Lip is making it easier than ever to elevate one's look.
Arriving just in time for summer, this new lip collection will be the perfect cosmetic accessory to throw into one's bag. The line is comprised of a lip trio that arrives in three summer-ready and highly pigmented colorways of orange, red and pink. These hues make for a seamless transition between day and night looks and offer a pop of color that can complement any look.
According to the brand, this product melts onto the lips, making for an easy application and long-lasting results.
Image Credit: Sephora, Marc Jacobs via Instagram @Marcbeauty
Marc Jacobs' Le Marc Liquid Lip Has Hit the Shelves
1. Summer-ready Lip Crayons - The trend of highly pigmented, easy-to-apply lip crayons with long-lasting results is growing.
2. Day-to-night Makeup Transitions - The trend of makeup products that seamlessly transition from daytime to nighttime looks is increasing.
3. Long-lasting Makeup - The trend of makeup products with extended wear time is on the rise.
1. Cosmetics & Beauty - Cosmetic companies have an opportunity to create lip crayons with unique colors and improved long-lasting formulas.
2. Fashion & Retail - Retailers can promote the trend of day-to-night makeup transitions by showcasing products that offer versatility and ease of use.
3. E-commerce - Online retailers have an opportunity to capitalize on the trend of long-lasting makeup by featuring products with extended wear time and customer reviews that attest to their efficacy.