London-based fashion label GEO captures the essence of a London sunset with the Late Sunset collection designed for the Spring/Summer 2019 season. Designer Geo Owen aims to evoke the same relaxing sense that comes with the setting sun during a late summer evening.
The seasonal designs are a part of the labels Collection 4 series and it features jackets, long overcoats, tees, pants, and more. The designs are seasonally appropriate, with accessories to accompany the apparel -- this features beachy towels with black worded details. A standout piece is the black set of denim pants and jacket, it features a monogram patterning in white that reads "G" in an all-over manner. It also features a small GEO logo in bright yellow as additional contrast at the rear end of the jacket.
GEO's Late Sunset Collection Captures a Summery London Day
1. Sunset-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new fabrics that mimic the colors and textures of a sunset for unique fashion designs.
2. Seasonal Collection - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create customizable seasonal collections that evoke specific moods or experiences.
3. Monogram Patterning - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce technology-driven solutions for creating intricate monogram patterns on clothing.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with textile researchers and engineers to develop new sunset-inspired fabrics.
2. Apparel Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design innovative beachy towels that incorporate functional features and branded details.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement advanced printing and dyeing techniques to create monogram patterns with higher efficiency and precision.