There’s no denying the fact that sultry singer Lana Del Ray is one of the most talked about up-and-coming artists in the music industry, but with the Lana Del Ray for V Magazine photo shoot, she also proves that she’s an unbelievable model and a great fit for fashion.
Lensed by photographer Karim Sadli, the singer is truly a vision in white in these monochromatic shots. With retro curls, massive hoop earrings and dramatic eye makeup, this 60s-inspired shoot solidifies Lana Del Ray’s status as a gorgeous style icon and quite frankly, a modern-day sex symbol.
Check out the Lana Del Ray for V Magazine Spring 2012 photo shoot for a look at one of music’s most buzzed-about rising talents.
The Lana Del Ray for V Magazine Shoot is Stunning
1. Monochromatic Fashion - Fashion industry can explore monochromatic fashion using retro designs and dramatic makeup for a modern twist.
2. Singer-model Crossover - Entertainment and fashion industries can collaborate to discover and promote new talents who excel in both singing and modeling.
3. Iconic Style - With Lana Del Ray as a style icon, beauty and makeup industries can innovate by launching new products that cater to 60's-inspired looks.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can work on retro designs with dramatic makeup to cater to millennials following monochromatic fashion.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment industry can identify and promote new talents who excel at modeling and singing for a significant social media following.
3. Beauty - Beauty industry can innovate its products line with 60s-inspired makeup products following the rise of iconic Lana Del Ray's style.