LeBron James is one of the only ballers out there who can claim that his shoes exactly match his ride now that he owns the Lamborghini Aventador King's Pride. This custom-wrapped convertible is designed to look exactly like King James' newest shoe, the Nike King's Pride. It is wrapped in the same jungle-inspired pattern and was created for promotional purposes.
A bunch of people/companies helped bring the Lamborghini Aventador King's Pride to life, including: Nike, Lou La Vie, DJ Irie, Toys for Boys Miami and Rich B. Calienteto. (You can see the Nike name and logo on the car, as well as Lou La Vie on the trunk.) For a car inspired by a shoe that was inspired by the jungle, this Lamborghini doesn't look half bad.
The Lamborghini Aventador King's Pride Celebrates LeBron's New Shoe
1. Brand-inspired Vehicles - The concept of creating custom cars inspired by popular brands and products represents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the automobile industry.
2. Collaborative Customization - The trend of multiple companies collaborating to create custom vehicles represents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the marketing and advertising industry.
3. Promotional Product Integration - The integration of promotional products into custom vehicle designs presents new disruptive innovation potential for both the automotive and retail industries.
1. Automotive - The integration of brand-inspired and promotional vehicles into the automotive industry provides a potential disruptive innovation opportunity.
2. Retail - The potential for promotional products and incentives to be integrated into custom vehicle designs represents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the retail industry.
3. Marketing and Advertising - The trend of collaborative customization and brand-inspired vehicles represents a potential disruptive innovation opportunity for the marketing and advertising industry.